Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm back~^^

there had been a long time that i leaved my blog...well...I'm home friends~XD...u guys miss me???within these weeks,lots of things had happened..where should i start??? at first,EXCEL IS OVER~hurrayy!!! 2nd,HOLIDAYS IS AROUND THE CORNER!! it is two weeks holidays...we shuld be happy,bt i'm not...i'm getting nervous and nervous...more stress..more afraid with this coming SPM!!! we cant predict wat will happen in the future..thats y we afraid of it..BE TOUGH~i hope some1 could told me that~i knew that i wasnt alone..but once i step in my house..i was alone,facing my books alone,talking to myself,even my grandmum n granddad was here~but then,i'm still feel so lonely...what am i actually want??? am i too count on u?? i was afraid that i will lost myself..i'm not who i am~haiz....i'm still searching my lost treasure~when i was lost,i kept telling myself...everything gona be alright,dun watse ur time!! awake~our future is in our hand..i'm not gone leave any sign in my secondary school~moreover,i sweard i wont fall in sick during exam...i was totally regret abt it..gosh..too worst~i cnt accept it...

last night i read a news...it was about three teenagers dead in an car accident,when i read one of the teenager gf's blog..i was cried..it was too touching..tat second 1st thing come to my mind was,if one day that happened between us..how?? i hav no idea...i shared this news to my friends this morning..some say they will cried,but some said wont...not crying it dosent mean not caring,din ,love him,or cruel...actually their heart was bleeding...u knw tat? girls sometime said tat i dun care..watever..but when girls alone..they actually care a lots...they r hide to cry...girls..dun gt fooled easily...some1 ask me...will u be one of them?? i said_____girls like to set up a layer of self protection frm guys...agree..they actually pretending they r strong enough can accept anything..grandma teache dme that dun trust guys easily..be smart...yea..she is right...eventhough it was a lie,we should learn from experiences~a guys will protect u if he do love u..he wont hurt u break ur heart easily...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment