Thursday, May 5, 2011

5-5-2011

it is the 5th day in this month..seriously,i hate this month..why? i cries everyday in this month,2nd of may,that was the day i received a bad news about my education..i cant enter form 6..it really shocked me,form 6 is the last path for me actually..once i click the button ''checked'' there show me ''minta maaf,nama anda tidak dalam senarai'' that was a dull and gloomy evening..that night,it was the night i went out with my students,i hided all my sadness and enjoyed that night..but then,i accidentally fetched ''something'' though i cant felt and saw it...it still very bad for me..>.<,in these 5 days,i tried many ways to find my path to find my future..it very hard to me..cause all my plan was ruined..everything banned..i cried again and again..even cried accidentally in mr chung office while pronciple and ms ng were there..i cant stop the feeling..i cant study if my sis fail to enter maktab..these words floating in my mind.At last,i have to walk a different road..i decided to work at bank for a year,gain some money and continue my further study next year,though my dream is getting far with me,but i had tried to be a assistant tuition teacher,and i had learnt a lot from there,meeting new people taught me to become more humble,teaching student taught me to be responsible,experiences taught me to grow up..i hope my decision was not wrong,''The Road Not Taken'' thats what i have to do,tears didnt drop after today,because my eyes getting hurt and there is no tears to fall again..besides,i am glad that there is a man always stand by me,accompany me..he advice me not to choose a wrong decision,be clear with your option....he will support me no matter what decision i made,Thank You,thats the only words i can said..last but not least,i wish there is a bright and better day is waiting for me every morning once i open my eyes~

5 comments:

  1. dun be sad ohh ~ everything gt its way de .. cn make rayuan de .. try ur best !!~ i will always support u de .. gambateh !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh honey, it's not the end of the world if you can't continue your studies, everything is possible. You just need to believe in yourself and try your best to find out the solutions for every problems that you faced. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you BELIEVE in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it. Don't give up easily, because that's not the best way. BELIEVE in yourself, such as GLEE - DON'T STOP BELIEVING! HAHA! Live your life to the fullest girl. I believe you can be a successful person one day! Your tears is more important and valuable then your failure. I do cry when I fail on something that I've plan precisely. But you have to think that you have a wonderful life to move on, think deeper before you act. Naah, I'm such a nut advising people but I have to advice you because you're my friend. That's what friends are for, right? Sorry, messing up your blog. Be happy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This not the end of world. Believe to yourself, trust yourself you can do the BEST even though not study Form 6.A lot of world class student also never study Form 6, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be sad, my girl. Always look at the bright side. If you think the day is bad, you can make it better. Life is in your hand, it is you who make it happen. Not getting into form 6 is not the end of the world (I don't), there's always another options for everything, you just have to be positive, believe in yourself and you know you can do better. You friend is right, a lot of world class CEO drop out of school, for example Bill Gate. There is always a brighter and better day waiting for you in the morning. I never attended form 6, I think I turn out good....haha. Well, I will see you soon, my dear girl. Ah Yi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks friends,cikgu shim and ah yi~ thanks for caring...never give up!!! ^^ i belief God had planned for me...there will be a great future for me...i'm glad u guys are so supporting me~=) i love u all~ learn from failure...stand up by myself and walk on~ i will double hardworking from now on~ and walk to a successful future..i'm not that sad anymore...sadness will only lead me to think the negative side~ should keep trying and belief in god~^^

    ReplyDelete